7/3/14

Krebs Deep Throat for Noem Tryst Post

Anyone believing Shantel Krebs is an innocent bystander is an idiot. She is the source for this 2010 post about Kristi Noem's extramarital love life. Krebs and this blog had a twenty minute phone conversation the day before the post went up. In a phone interview with interested party, Steve Cutler would not go on the record about being a witness to intimacy between Noem and Jim Meidinger.

It's common knowledge that Krebs, Joni Cutler and other South Dakota legislators loathe Noem.

Shantel was giddy about spilling her guts during our phone conversation and provided me with eyewitnesses to the affair that nobody wanted to go on the record about. What really stuck in Krebs' craw was that KELO teevee buried the story replete with first person accounts of public intimate contact between Noem and her paramour.

Krebs supported Chris Nelson, hated Noem and gleefully gave me names of people to call who also hated Noem which I did.

She told me because I promised to protect her secret and I would have had Pat Powers not attacked Angelia Schultz.

Until Shantel admits her phone conversation with me and/or the tipster comes forward this is all on me and from the viral traffic at ip about this, my credibility is obviously more feared than doubted.

Democrats=safe sex. Republicans=cheap sex.

No comments: