6/24/12

Randazzo/Verchio: what am I missing?


Has anyone ever seen these two earth haters in the same space? I've known Mike Verchio for 25 years but haven't spoken to him in 20, and have never met Ed. Are they the same person now? Mike is catholic: did Ed leave the Church to join some other cult?

Verchio suffers from intense oral fixation:
Theoretically, oral-stage fixations are manifested as garrulousness, smoking, continual oral stimulus (eating, chewing objects), and alcoholism. Psychologically, the symptoms include a sarcastic, oral sadistic personality, nail biting, oral sexual practices (fellatio, cunnilingus, analingus, irrumatio), et cetera.
Ed's writing certainly presents the same symptoms.

I don't bite my nails.

2 comments:

Tara Volesky said...

Randazzo blocked me from his fb page because I brought out Kristi's voting record when she was in Congress. He is a party establishment suck-up who is against the first amendment, unless you agree with him. Major RINO. lol. Ask him to post my comments as to why he blocked me. He will lie like he did on SDWC. He wouldn't post my comments because I got him on the truth.

larry kurtz said...

Randazzo is simply another white Republican from somewhere else who parachuted into South Dakota to isolate himself from cultural diversity and to exploit the absence of a state income tax. It's a formula: Anne Beal, Mike Verchio, Sam Kephart and John Santana (if that's his real name) are others who want to remake my home state into their own images.