9/16/10

Anyone know the author of these quotes? Part1 (Hint: It's not Bob Ellis)

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

As soon as by one's own propaganda even a glimpse of right on the other side is admitted, the cause for doubting one's own right is laid.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.

Great liars are also great magicians.

Hate is more lasting than dislike.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

I go the way that Providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the Revolution.

No comments: